NeoGraft Hair Transplant at NuMale Medical Center - Las Vegs, NV

In January, 2015, I had an appointment to do 2,500...

In January, 2015, I had an appointment to do 2,500 to 3,000 grafts with NuMale Medical Center. I arrived to the center around 7:30 am, by 8:15 the work was started and around 5 pm the work was complete. A couple notable items, NuMale used PRP Platelet Rich Plasma, which is my own blood to rest the grafts they took from my head in the harvest portion of the procedure and then after the procedure was complete they also injected PRP into my scalp to accelerate the healing at no additional cost. The procedure went really well. My hair initially was there, then it fell out as they said it would and now it has grown in and looks great. I would highly recommend the NeoGraft system and also highly recommend NuMale. I did this procedure in there Las Vegas, NV location.

Happy with my results so far!

Found some pics of my scalp just immediately after transplant, and 2 weeks post procedure. Doing very well and healing nicely! Scalp is a little itchy but they gave me some copper K spray to help with that. I'm going to have a hairline again!
Las Vegas Emergency Medicine Physician

He was very knowledgeable and friendly . The entire staff along with my two NeoGraft techs were great.