Phenomenal work! Most impressed with Dr. Richards!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I cannot sing Dr. Richards praise enough! I had implants 595/600 CC Saline from 2004 to 2016. Hated them from day one. Wanted a breast lift, but was talked into implants by Dr. Stephens to fill out the loose breast after pregnancy (Was NEVER pleased with his work). Dr. Richards is a true perfectionist/artist! He explanted my implants December 2016. And completed a bilateral maxoplexy (No implants) March 2017. My breasts after the explantation were exceedingly saggy, no elasticity, and like pancakes, full of stretch marks. I was very nervous with the way they'd look after the lift. I honestly was hopeful but extremely afraid based on how horrible they looked. I will post the way they looked after explantation after I obtain them from Richards office. I am, without question, now a lifelong patient of Richards and will sing his praises to all I know! He will be doing my abdominoplasty in September and all future body/face work. During surgery prep for breast lift Richards told me that he would do laser treatment on the stretch mark discoloration from stretch marks on my breasts after the surgery. With these outcomes, However, I doubt I need them. He gave me his cell number for emergencies and again, an amazing surgeon who I am truly grateful to have found!!! Thank you, thank you, Dr. Richards!