23 Years Old, 450cc, 5' 2" 105lbs - Las Vegas, NV

Before my breast were a small B, and very far...

Before my breast were a small B, and very far apart. Always wanted cleavage, and felt that breast implants would help me feel more feminine. I chose to get 450cc, high profile, gummy bear implants. Not sure of my size just yet, but they are probably DD's. I love my results, and am so happy I had a B.A.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Korshandi was the first doctor I saw for a consultation and I knew that I didn't need to see anyone else right away. He is very kind, super informative, and you can tell that he loves his job. I told him I wanted to be a DD, and he showed me the best option that would suit my frame and get me as close to the size I wanted to be. Surgery was easy- no naseua or dizziness after waking up from anesthesia. Recovery was just as easy- plenty of check ups with the doctor to make sure everything was healing properly. Dr. Khorsandi is great at what he does and I am so happy that I found him. Also his staff is incredibly beautiful, kind, and helpful!