I love my new body! :) - Las Vegas, NV

I'm a 33 year old single mom of 2 teenagers ages...

I'm a 33 year old single mom of 2 teenagers ages 15 & 17 years old and now that my kids are older I'm finally ready to focus on making myself happy for once! I've had 4 pregnancies total. 2 of my own and 2 surrogacies. I'm currently pregnant with surrogate twins and due in May 2015. I will be having a full tummy tuck, lipo of my flanks, back and chin/neck on August 17, 2015 by Dr Frank Stile in Las Vegas, NV. My sister just had a Tummy Tuck done by Dr Stile on March 7th...she's only 11 days post op and even with the swelling I can already tell how amazing of a job he did! I'm so excited & can't wait to have my new body!!! I will post more updates as I get closer to my surgery date. :)

No regrets

Dr Stile is an AMAZING surgeon! He's a perfectionist & I'm absolutely in love with my new body!! ??

Love my new body!

I couldn't ask for a better surgeon than Dr Frank Stile!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Stile is a perfectionist with excellent bedside manner. I honestly couldn't have found a better surgeon! I absolutely love my results and wouldn't think twice about referring friends and family to him. One of my sisters and friend have also gotten their tummy tucks done by him and of course their results are just as amazing! I definitely plan on going back for more surgeries in the near future. :)