I love my new body! :) - Las Vegas, NV

I'm a 33 year old single mom of 2 teenagers ages...

I'm a 33 year old single mom of 2 teenagers ages 15 & 17 years old and now that my kids are older I'm finally ready to focus on making myself happy for once! I've had 4 pregnancies total. 2 of my own and 2 surrogacies. I'm currently pregnant with surrogate twins and due in May 2015. I will be having a full tummy tuck, lipo of my flanks, back and chin/neck on August 17, 2015 by Dr Frank Stile in Las Vegas, NV. My sister just had a Tummy Tuck done by Dr Stile on March 7th...she's only 11 days post op and even with the swelling I can already tell how amazing of a job he did! I'm so excited & can't wait to have my new body!!! I will post more updates as I get closer to my surgery date. :)

No regrets

Dr Stile is an AMAZING surgeon! He's a perfectionist & I'm absolutely in love with my new body!! ??

Love my new body!

I couldn't ask for a better surgeon than Dr Frank Stile!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I haven't had my procedures done yet, but I've seen the work that he's done first hand and I can honestly say that nobody else even compares to him! My sister had her tummy tuck done by Dr Stile less than 2 weeks ago and I'm already amazed by her results! Dr Stile is very compassionate about his work. You can tell that he genuinely cares about his patients and their satisfaction... and to top it all off he has a gorgeous smile which doesn't hurt either! ;)