Got Diastasis Recti After Having 4 Kids!!

I got a tummy tuck and liposuction procedure done...

I got a tummy tuck and liposuction procedure done after finding out that I had Diastasis recti, which is a separation of the stomach muscles. My body really took a beating after having 4 kids. I was tired of hearing "so when is the baby due?" My muscles were so badly separated it looked like I was 7 months pregnant!!! Doing sit-ups my stomach would go into a point! I found Dr. Sohn and went for a consultation. I knew right away that he was the one, he is so gentle, kind and wants what is best for me! I felt safe knowing my body was in his hands! The procedure went great and my recovery is getting better every week. I am a scaredy cat, but this was worth it. I cant remember the last time I have felt so happy looking in the mirror naked!! Excited to wear sexy "going out on a date night" clothes again! Thank you to Dr Sohn and his entire staff, for making me feel confident in myself again!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sohn is a wonderful, gentle, and kind doctor. He takes time to listen and answers all my questions! I NEVER feel rushed or that I'm not important. I have already recommended him to friends !