30 Year Old Athletic Male-Full TT W/ Muscle Repair - Las Vegas, NV

Hey folks! If you are close the Vegas, let me tell...

Hey folks! If you are close the Vegas, let me tell you how much my whole experience with Dr. Richards and his staff was amazing! The Dr. is super nice and listens to all of your concerns. His coordinator Misty is a sweat heart and very knowledgeable as well. Bottom line though is the results. I had a full TT with a low scar to my liking from hip to hip. The incision is very thin and going to look great once fading continues throughout the year. My belly button looks fantastic and natural. I had no bruising, minimal swelling after the first week...100% happy with my results. Can't wait to show off my new tummy next summer. Highly recommend him. Thank you guys! Will provide pics 3 months post op.

Full Tt update with pics

So just about 6 months out and results are crazy good still! Have pics now as I don't think I've added them before. And when I'm back from traveling( performer over seas) I'm going to have a follow up and some facial fillers done. Lol. Why not.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon