28 Years Old,3 Kids, 2 C Section, in Need of TT ASAP - Las Vegas, NV

I've been searching on real self since last year,...

I've been searching on real self since last year, not a day goes by that I don't look at before and afters, my plan was to go to Dr. Duran in the DR, but it's too far and I have to be close to my kids, thankfully I came across Dr. Bryson Richards and his staff, went for my consultation about two weeks ago, and he made me feel comfortable and safe to go under his care, and Misty his patient coordinator was so nice and straight up, I'm so excited for the day to come!!!

HELP! I want to loose at least 15 lbs, before my tt March 30th, 2016

So ladies my tt is only 37 days away, and I really want to loose at least 15lbs, but I know they say diet pills aren't good to take before a surgery of this type, please any suggestions, I was thinking the hcg diet for a 23 day, it's $350 but I kind of not want to spend that extra cash, please help, advice on a good diet!! Thank you dolls

Counting the days 28 to go

28 days to go till my big day, I didn't start the hcg shots, but I did start a healthy diet I want to loose at lease 10lbs before the big day. I'll be posting pics soon, I'm still a little nervous about posting them here.

24 days till my tummy tuck

So I hope these 24 days go by quick, I'm anxious to get threw this and at the same time nervous, I want to know if you ladies recommend arnica pills before procedure?

21 days till tt

I'm getting so nervous, but excited, will post pics tonight ????

17 days till tt

Hello ladies, im counting down the days, I'm actually getting more excited, since the weather is getting hotter out here in Vegas, can't wait to feel more confident about my body this summer!!!

15 days left...

I'm getting really excited, but I think I'll admit I'm getting a little bit scared, been trying to download my pictures and my phone trips out a lot, I'll try again in a few hours.

Tomorrow is the day

Hey ladies, well I'm so nervous right now, in just a few hours I hope I join the flat side, like many of you did, I have 3 beautiful kids who expect for me to be home after school. So with gods blessings I'll be home for them, here is a before pic ???? Wish me luck ladies!!

Made it to the flat side

Well ladies I made it, with gods blessing, I'm going to my post op in a few hours to get checked out and put me in a garmet, Dr. Richards was amazing, I woke up in lots more pain but it's normal I guess, I will post pictures later ladies!!

Before and after

Went to my pre op, and I have to say I'm so happy ladies, Dr. Richards is amazing!!

4th day

I finally took a shower feeling pretty good, just not digging the huntchback, I'm so happy.

It's my 7th day

Well lladies today marks the 6th day, I'm not so much in pain. But feel useless and it's hard cuz I'm the type to be up around doing things, but I know God will heal me fast and healthy so I can carry my 15 month baby again, I have a follow up again today with my magic Dr. Richards, words can't describe how happy Iam with hes work!

Left drain out

Went to a follow up today, and it went quite well, he took the left drain out and I went a size smaller on my garmet. Still swollen but it's looking better I'm so happy, now just need to stay on eating clean.

Still swollen

Do u ladies recommend any cream or something that makes the swollen around my new belly button go down??

Need help

Way more swollen. What is recommended??

Need help with my swollen, anyone recommend arnica or savila??

12 th day since tt

Well ladies I think I messed up, I drove myself around yesterday, I've been feeling great and walking more straighten up, so I figured I could take my mother out who's been an angel this past week helping me with my kids and everything else, but by the end of the night my belly was swollen looked like 2 months pregnant, I feel so stupid for trying to think I was ok, ive been icing, any suggestions? How soon did u ladies drive? And what helps with swelling, I iced it all night, woke up a little better, but I'm I feel so disappointed at myself for even thinking I was superwoman, please help with advice!!

2 weeks post op tt

So today marks 2 weeks that I had my tummy tuck, and finally the swelling is going down, I'm super happy with my results, just wish I could get back to activity quicker, but my nurse said I still have to take it easy due to not having any drains anymore, so I think one more week off work and then back to making money lol

17th post op tt

Well ladies I'm feeling great, I just have swollens that comes and goes, hoping u ladies have any tips of that. I'm scabing and I was wondering what u girls recommend for after the scar. Have a great day ladies!

3 weeks post op

Today marks 3 weeks, and I'm loving my results more and more today my swelling went down, oven been using an arnica cream from Mexico and another thing my mom brought from Mexico lol, have a great day ladies!!

4 weeks post op TT

So ladies I want the best recommend scar cream, gel, anything that u ladies will think will work, I'm Mexican so I have a dark skin complexion, thank u ladies!!

7 weeks post tt

I haven't posted in a while, but I'm super happy with my results, I'm going to today to ge the ok to get back to the gym, I completely changed my diet and went from size 12 to 8 I'm so happy with Dr. Richards work here in Las Vegas, I couldn't have picked a better Doctor, next is a lipo and bbl not sure when, but that's what I want Next, hope u ladies are as happy as I am with my results.. Bless day everyone!!!

Advice for scar

So it's been 9weeks a total of 2 months and 1 week, I'm so happy but dealing with inflammation here and there on some days I'm smaller, not sure if that's normal, I'm always trying to get the best advice for my scar, and I also have a crazy question how soon can I get a tattoo, as u can see I have a small piece left from an old tattoo that's was cut off thankfully, any reconditions ladies?! Thanks

3 months post tummy tuck

I haven't posted in a while it's been about 3 months and I'm super happy, my main concern is my scar and the doggy ear, but on my next fisit I'm sure he will fix that for me, I've been squatting but not at the gym yet, doing abdominal work outs still feels weird and sometimes painfull, but aside from that I love my results, all thanks to the best Dr. Richards!!!

6 months

I haven't posted in a while, but it's been 6 months and my results are still amazing in my vision, I'm a size 7 in jeans now and been wearing crop tops like nothing lol, I just want to say if you girls really want to do something to your body, do it, it's worth being happy and having confidence then to worry about other people opinions on how u got that body or whatever, here are some current pics of my happy self!!! #teamrichards#vegasdoc
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing, he is so professional and his staff the same, I'm so happy and recommend him to anyone looking to get a tummy tuck, after I'm good I want a bbl, I trust him so much, they were so professional and I felt comfortable since the first day I walked in, so much I booked that same day, hands down magical hands, trust him with any surgery. The best in town Dr. Bryson Richards in Spanish bad ass means "chingon" and that's what he is to me!!