Yearly Replacement? - Las Vegas, NV

I first bought my "snap-on smile"[upper & lower]...

I first bought my "snap-on smile"[upper & lower] in February of 2012 and I loved it. They lasted for almost 2 years - which I suppose is fine since I've been using it literally every single day. However, when I got my replacement appliances in 2014, they "wore out" in less than a year; and the same thing happened with the succeeding ones. I don't know if their quality suffered because my eating habits did not change, which is why I'm surprised they did not last long.
I liked this product because it's less expensive and painless compared to having permanent implants, but not any more since it seems like I will have to spend approximately $3,000 every year, and that is including the warranty insurance.
Dr H Hart

The dentist and her staff are awesome; it's the quality of the "appliance" that I'm sharing. I got my "snap-on smile" thru my dentist: they took molds of my upper & lower; and they send them to DenMat Lab to make the appliance.