21 No Kids Size 36b 5'5 130. Las Vegas, NV

I'm getting ba for my birthday. I'm kinda... Well...

I'm getting ba for my birthday. I'm kinda... Well super nervous about the IV part most of all. I'm not sure what size I'd like to go nothing too big my consultation is Tuesday with Dr Bryson Richards in Las Vegas. So we'll see how it goes! I've been looking at some other ba to show what I want but everyone is diff so I'll just sick to waiting on Tuesday to see what the doctor says. Stay tuned ??

After my 1st consultation

36b going for full D
0:07
I went in today and tried out different cc. I'm going for the sientra silicon 495cc HP was recommended. I want a full D but I'm still thinking about a tad bit bigger. He said if I went bigger it'd be too "wide" but we'll see. He did make me feel comfortable his assistants vibe was kinda off to me. It felt like she was just there to do her "job" or maybe it wasn't a good day for her but she won't be the one doing my surgery so I guess it's ok. Just with this being my first consultation I thought it'd be a little different when talking to an assistant.