Finally, a Nose That Fits my Face!

I have been wanting a nose job since I was 10...

I have been wanting a nose job since I was 10 years old, so this has been 25 years in the making. I'm excited to say I chose the best doctor, a pretty penny and it was worth it. There were a few hiccups in the process prior to the surgery but the staff was able to put me at ease and fix the issues that arose.

Updates and befores

So far so good. It's kind of weird seeing my nostrils when I look in the mirror now. I cried right after surgery because of how far the doctor had to tape up the nose. It's just something I had to get used to, since my nose curved down so much before. I'm still quite happy with the results. Swelling is still going down and I should probably be taping it at night still, but I've gotten lazy. I'm sure it would still help with the swelling even 29 days later.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

He's amazing and I immediately knew he'd be the one to do my procedure after the first consultation. You can tell he has a passion for what he does, especially rhinoplasty.