He's an artist! AMAZING! - Las Vegas, NV

OK so first off I wanted to address some of the...

OK so first off I wanted to address some of the negative reviews about Dr. Smith being abrupt or rude or whatever (there were only a couple but still, I think it's worth discussing). I think some people are just not used to someone as straight forward and honest as he is, but others, like myself are very very appreciative of it. I don't need someone to charm the socks off of me, I've had plenty of people do that and then give me crap work. I really like him. I need someone realistic and honest who will tell me the truth of what to expect, what he knows he can or can't do and what he thinks would look best.
It's clear he is passionate about what he does, that's demonstrated in every aspect of his practice from his intense work load to the way his face lights up when he discusses the procedure.
He knows what he's talking about, too. I showed him a photo of a nose I liked and within one second of glancing at it he was able to show me (on his imaging program) exactly what it would take for mine to look like that. He wasn't a huge fan of that nose for me but he was happy to do that if I liked it when I saw it in the image (which I didn't, I agreed with him totally). On the couple of tweaks where we disagreed he was very open to my thoughts and didn't try to steer me back to his one bit. He said if I like what I see in the image he can make it look very similar to that.
I've wanted a nose job for a long time but here's the thing, I didn't ever "hate" my pre-op nose, there were just some things I wanted to change about it. For that reason I was in no hurry and really waiting until I found a Doctor who I believed had the artistic ability and eye for natural looking beauty balanced with the technical skills required to buy my trust. It's no small thing to ask considering it requires a mastering of two totally different parts of the brain. It was Dr. Smith's work that finally convinced me to take the plunge.
Aside from all of the accolades I can sing of Dr. Smith himself, I must take a moment to thank his staff. They are all very kind, patient and considerate. You'd think you were their only patient by the way they treat you! Dr. Crowley, the anesthesiologist is AMAZING. He honestly made me feel like family by the warm way he treated me, he never makes you feel rushed and even calls to check on you post op and pre op. Just golden.
The only thing I will warn about ahead of time is that the wait time for appointments can be a little arduous. They are very busy so I understand, but it's worth mentioning.

As for the actual results!? Truth be told I will need to update this in a few days when I get the cast off but from what I can see it looks quite beautiful already.

here's one of my favorite views

LOVING MY NOSE! I honestly couldn't wish for anything better (aside from the swelling of course) He is a master! One of my biggest fears before getting my cast off was looking in the mirror at a stranger. He took my natural nose and made it better. I still look like me, just better! He listened to everything I said and did exactly what I asked. I am so pleased!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon