27 Year Old with Bulky Tip and Low Columna

I am only a few days post op, but I can already...

I am only a few days post op, but I can already see that my nose looks very nice underneath the cast, even with all the swelling. In the past few days, my face has swollen so much that I looked unrecognizable. Eyes swollen shut and my lips looked like Jay z's lips, lol. When I woke up this morning, I started panicking and crying because I felt like the swelling would never go down and was getting worse and I felt claustrophobic in my own face, but my fiancée talked to my doctor on the phone and he advised us to use more warm compresses and Advil and it has REALLY helped the swelling go down. I will continue to update with pictures as the healing continues!

Before pics

Just realized I never added any before pics, so here are a couple.

Day 6 after rhinoplasty

Feeling really swollen today, held off on the pain meds most of the day but needed it later on in the night when the pain got worse again. Keep feeling like my pain and bleeding is worse than other people's!!
On the bright side, the swelling has gone down a little. I have some peach color corrector on my cheeks here but no concealer or foundation, no extensive bruising at all, just a yellow tinge.
Pain 2/10 ache in the nose. Bumped it a couple times today, felt HORRIBLE lol I'm paranoid now about hitting my face.

Having splint off tomorrow, nervous

I'm so nervous about getting my internal splints taken out tomorrow ???? Can anyone give me any advice to calm me down!! I've read everywhere online that it hurts!!

Just got the cast off!!

Got to see my new nose today ???? I didn't take a picture before he taped it up but here are a couple pics with the tape on! Still swollen but I'm very happy with it, it looks very natural and like the nose I should have been born with lol. ???? I like how he didn't make it too tiny, it wouldn't have fit my face.

8 days

I'm so happy, even though it is still swollen I'd honestly be happy even if this was my final result. I can't believe it will look better than this over time!
Nose still feeling stuffy, going to get saline right now and hoping it will calm it down. Left side of my septum is very swollen and irritated from the cold and dry desert air yesterday (went to visit family and had an outdoor Thanksgiving party). Doctor said it should just be inflammation and to contact him if it doesn't get better.
Ate a little pot cookie last night lol so I had a great night sleep. Finally getting used to sleeping on my back. Felt way more energetic today, cleaned the house a bit. Not too much though, can't exert myself ;) haha
I am normally a face sleeper so it was tough to learn to sleep on my back. If you're having trouble, I recommend getting a large wedge pillow and using it to elevate your head and upper body, and to put a pillow under your knees. Surprisingly comfortable. The combination of learning to sleep on my back and having turned my condo into a rain forest with my new humidifiers has actually made most of my wrinkles go away. AWESOME!!

Pics day 8

Forgot to add pics lol. I feel so pretty even without makeup now. I NEVER took pics from the front view before EVER. My nose just looked awful from that angle in pics. Even though it's swollen, my huge nose tip is gone so it looks good to me :)
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Khorsandi has been very professional and kind...he seems very experienced and I trust him 100% with my face.