Most Perfect Breast Augmentation!!! - Las Vegas, NV

After having my first 2 children years ago, I...

After having my first 2 children years ago, I looked into having my breast done just to give them some volume, could never find a surgeon that had work that I could be satisfied with. Now finally 2 more kids and about 16 years later, I consulted a few doctors about having my breast done and what would work for me. At this point I needed some one with A-1 work and of coarse my comfort level needed to be through the roof. Dr. Sohn was that doctor with great professional attitude and A-1 work, he really knows what he is doing. Hankins and Sohn really gave me a comfort level like no other. If you are thinking of having anything done, it's a must to consider this very professional doctor as your #1 choice!

Before pics, 3days post op and 5days

Little to no pain, very minimal soreness after a couple of days. Now only taking 1 pill per day for pain, feeling great! This is day 5 and my breast feel softer and softer with every day that passes. Pre op 34A and I received 485cc over the muscle. 1 week appt. in 2 days!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sohn is the most awesome doctor ever! From day one, he made me feel comfortable and not rushed also answering each and every question and concern that I may have had in full. His staff made me feel at home, as everyone seem to be part of one big family. He comes highly recommended as his professionalism is unparalleled, my breast turned out excellent and I and super satisfied with the results this far. I am just about 1 week post op and the staff has called and checked on me and made me feel free to call with any questions if needed. I must not forget nurse Elle! (I so love her) :-) The nurse from the surgery center was a doll aswell, I had the greatest experience with Dr. Sohn!!!! I thank him for making me feel beautiful and complete again!!!!!