Latina, 32 Yrs, Triplets Mom, Las Vegas, NV - Tummy Tuck, BA& BL, Flanks Liposuction - Las Vegas, NV

This is finally it! Surgery is tomorrow morning...

This is finally it! Surgery is tomorrow morning and I'm super nervous excited. I am getting; Tummy tuck with abdominal wall repair, liposuction of my flanks (hip area), breast lift and breast augmentation. I decided to get breast implants because you go down a cup size with breast lift and I don't want smaller breasts.
I got really lucky that my surgeon was running a mommy makeover special in May for Mother's Day. That's why I'm paying so little. He usually charges $25k for all the work I'm getting done. Which to me that's still a great price.
I can't wait to post my progress photos. I can't wait to get my abs repaired and this access skin removed!!
My husband is especially excited for my new youthful large breasts.
Babies wrecked my body but they are so worth it. <3
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

My surgeon is Dr. Frank Stile He is a perfectionist and his staff is friendly and professional. His office is a work of art, it feels like someone's house not a cold medical clinic.