All I Want for Christmas is a Top Lip!! - Las Vegas, NV

Hello VIP Team, I wanted your team to know how...

Hello VIP Team,
I wanted your team to know how much I LOVE my ‘new’ lips!
It has was two days in the last picture since the injections and there is no bruising, swelling or soreness.
Of course several friends knew that I was going to get this done, but I can’t tell you how many people I’ve had come up and say ‘there is something different’. They just can’t quite put their finger on what has changed…….of course then I tell them and I brag about Dr. Khorsandi.
The pics below are before and after, the after only being a few days after injections. I should take a more recent pic to upload. I still get complements on my "lip color" or lipstick I am (which used to never happen)
One word ladies, pick Dr. Khorsandi. You won't be disappointed. Even better, you will be amazed! I am a makeup artist of 7 years and was very apprehensive to do this procedure because I've seen it done so badly so many times. Do NOT go to just anyone, or the person that is the 'cheapest'. This is not just a medical procedure, it is an art and a science and you need someone who gets both. It's your FACE!
May you all feel gorgeous and find what you are looking for.
......Dr. Khorsandi XOXOXO

A year and a half later.

Still very happy. Yes some of the volume goes down a tiny bit but I'm ok with that. I love Dr Khorsandi so much that I want my boobs done now! Getting my fitness on before I make the jump.

I'm going back......for Boobs!

Went in on Aug 29th. Staff was wonderful at getting me in around a hectic work schedule. Dr Khorsandi was so nice, and didn't rush me even tho I was the last person he was seeing for the day and I was keeping him in the office later than usual. He took detailed measurements and input them into a computer to show me with 3-D what my results should look like. The date has been set. I go in on Nov 2nd. The best part? Im not even nervous. I know it will be great.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon