De Vries Cosmetic Centre in Las Vegas is the Best

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have been doing laser hair removal at De Vries...

I have been doing laser hair removal at De Vries Cosmetic Centre in Las Vegas for about 2 months now and see a huge difference. I paid for full body and it is worth every dime. They are exceptional at what they do. I also am using their ultrasonic body contouring for cellulite and while it is not a permanent fix after 3 sessions I just need maintenance treatments now (back of legs).

De Vries Cosmetic Centre also does injectables and wow did I get an education. I went in to do botox and my lips and was given a huge lesson on what they call neurotoxins. Firstly Botox is just the first one out, the owner herself explained this to me and I was really impressed as nobody ever did before. There is Dysport and Xeomin and Xeomin works amazingly well for me and is cheaper. I was also told there is another toxin but that is for if you are resistant to the one in Botox, Xeomin and Dysport.

Ok so my experience-I have tried a lot of places out in Las Vegas for injectables (I do my lips and always got Botox until now). I did my lips with Volbella which lasts 18 months (we will see but so far so good) and I actually succumbed and admitted it was time for my cheeks to get a boost. The NP injector Andre is absolutely amazing. He is so kind and gentle and did not even leave a bruise on me. My lips look great and my cheeks made me look years younger (done with Radiesse). I would for sure say if you are in Las Vegas area skip doctor shopping and just go to De Vries it is the best place I have been and yes I had every plastic surgeon in Vegas do me before I came here but now I am pretty sold on this place.
Andre

Well actually I had interactions with quite a few. The owner is amazing, Joy is the office manager and takes care of everyone like unbelievable customer service (she was on the phone with me at 10:30pm to help schedule me). I had two different laser techs so far and both were incredible and I had injections with Andre Plaut the NP injector and OMG he was the best injector I have gone to in my 6 years I have been getting injectables. If you are in Las Vegas I highly recommend De Vries Cosmetic Centre.