The Best! Would NEVER Go to Anyone Else!

I have been to Derma Bella Medical Spa several...

I have been to Derma Bella Medical Spa several times for injectables and I couldn't be more pleased. Dr. Andrea Dempsey is the best injectable specialist I have ever been to! Over the years, I tried a few other places but was never this impressed. I absolutely had to write this review. Dr. Dempsey explains your options and suggests things to you all the while making you feel very special and comfortable. If you've ever thought about trying injectables, she is definitely the person to see. She makes you feel very comfortable, gives you a topical anesthetic and really takes her time with you. She is absolutely wonderful. If I could give 10 stars I would. She really excels in her trade, she is like an artist molding a beautiful piece of art. She should be in Beverly Hills or Hollywood doing the most famous stars - she is THAT good (but I'd never want her to leave Vegas!). Anyway, if you've ever thought of getting rid of those extra lines or lifting a particular area on your face, I recommend Dr. Andrea Dempsey explicitly. I will NEVER go to anyone else after going to her. She's that good. You won't be sorry. Oh, & if you're reading this Dr. Dempsey, THANK YOU!!!!
Las Vegas Internist

Dr. Andrea Dempsey was so welcoming & pleasant. She makes you feel so comfortable, gives you valuable advice & makes honest suggestions. She readily answered all my questions. I would never use anyone else after going to her. I have never had to wait. My appointments were always on time.