Fat Transfer to Buttocks- Brazilian Butt Lift - Las Vegas, NV

?I am truly amazed with the results. My body looks...

I am truly amazed with the results. My body looks amazing!!! I also got lip injections (juva derm plus) first time went to a ps who wanted to keep my bottom lip bigger, but after going to dr richards he injected me again with perfect results. I feel amazing. I had gone to multiple doctors for consultations but I felt the most comfortable with Dr Richards. My friend has an appt with him soon after being so pleased with what he did to me! He has been wonderful with aftercare/follow up as well! I will update you all soon!!!

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Richards is by far the BEST plastic surgeon in VEGAS. He is the most professional, caring and knowledgeable doctor and has impeccable bedside manners. Most importantly he approaches every patient individually and considers their body and face features to achieve the most natural results. Will definitely recommend Dr. Richards to anyone who considers any kind of plastic surgery. He is a true artist when it comes to plastic surgery and he is an exceptional doctor and a wonderful person. The office was lovely, the staff was helpful and the nurses were so kind and friendly, overall I was very pleased with the results and will go to him in the future.