34 Years Old Fat Grafting Under Eye Terrible Experience. Las Vegas, NV

Can Eye Bags from Fat Transfer Be Corrected? I am...

Can Eye Bags from Fat Transfer Be Corrected?
I am 34 years old and I have had fat injections under my eyes about a week ago. I had hollowness around my eyes, and my plastic surgeon suggested a fat injection and upper eyelid surgery. I'm really not happy with the results of the procedure and I want to know if it can be corrected by any chance?
My doctor mentioned that she put 3cc fat under my right eye and 2cc fat on my left eye!! She said she put it a lot because 50% of the fat will die over the time anyways. I am pretty sure she is not very experienced on face surgeries. I am so mad at myself because I didn't research a better doctor.That's why I am afraid that this is not only swelling but also there is too much fat under my eyes now.
My doctor injected a shot under my eyes on 5th day and she said it will heal the swelling but I don't see a big difference.
I also heard that it is easier to correct her mistake within a month. I am not sure if this is correct. Please give me an advise.

7 days post op

on day 5, my ps injected something under my eye to help swelling. And she put tape over it and tighten my skin. She said putting pressure on it will help to reduce swelling. I am on day 7, the tape came off because after I washed my face since then. Most doctors says that I need to wait to see the result but my left eye doesn't look like a normal swelling. I hope it will go down and I will have a great look.
Do you guys suggest any treatment that I can do home for swelling? Should I put eyes over it, massage it (specially the lumpy areas), anything else? My ps advised me to massage but I read on some of the post that I shouldn't massage ..

Day 9 still terribly swollen

I am still not sure if this is because I am swollen it my ps put too much fat under my eyes.
I have received a lot of messages. So many people/doctors are saying that massage the area and the rest of the people/doctors say don't touch it. I am so confused.

It has been 4 months!

as I was expecting, my eyes weren't swollen. It was a terrible result! My doctor ruined my face!
Aylin Kurt

Dr. Aylin Kurt's office is in Istanbul- Turkey. She is extremely inexperinced about facial surgeries. But she will do your surgery anyways because only thing she cares is money. She is a heavy smoker and unhealthy herself