My New Image - Las Vegas, NV

Dr. Bryson G. Richards performed a facelift on me...

Dr. Bryson G. Richards performed a facelift on me in July 2016. He is truly a gifted surgeon and I am ecstatic with the results. He removed my dreadful “turkey neck” and, in the process, I now have the added benefits of looking at least 10-15 years younger and feeling so much more confident. He genuinely cares for his patients and his entire staff is friendly and knowledgeable as well. Dawn and Misty (Dr. Bryson’s Surgical Assistants) are incredible assets to his practice and have graciously and skillfully answered my many questions. I have such faith in his talents and abilities, I am planning to have two additional surgical cosmetic procedures from Dr. Richards in the near future.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bryson G. Richards is an outstanding surgeon who cares about his patients and performs surgical cosmetic procedures to achieve the best possible outcome for them. I am so happy with him, not only as a person who relates easily to his patients, but also as an incredibly gifted surgeon.