Consultation review: complete waste of time and $$. - Las Vegas, NV

I came to dr rueckl as a recommendation from a...

I came to dr rueckl as a recommendation from a peer of mine for under eye treatment. First off the clinic was difficult to find and was hidden in the back of a business plaza. And as soon as I came in his clinic, I got a bad feeling going in there. And I admit that I am partly to blame for the $250 consultation fee gone down the drain and time wasted, since my intuition was telling me to turn around and leave. Not only was the front receptionist rude and threw medical paperwork in my face so i can fill out but was also condescending. However what really surprised me was how dirty the clinic looked. A doctor's clinic should never look filthy, especially when you are doing procedures such as fillers and facials.I asked the doctor to help me get rid of some oil glands that I have under my eyes. Not only was he rude and basically gave me a lecture of how I'm being too vain and that he couldn't do s*** to help me out. But He said the only thing that would help with my condition would be accutane. However He didnt even bother to give me the prescription for accutane to help me. Not only that, after he was talking down on me about how my condition was not his problem, he hustled me out of the $250 consultation fee. Dr Rueckl, a dermatologist ,failed to give me a solution to my skin condition but was real quick to charge me the $250 for a 5 minute consultation. I don't mind paying top dollar for a good dermatologist, however make sure that your job is done right. I left in tears and was hustled out of my $ and would never go see Dr. Rueckl again! Dont let the 5 star positive comments fool you!

How coincidental that negative reviews magically disappear from dr rueckl's page

I wrote a review on my experience at Dr Rueckls office. I didnt write it not to be a bully but to inform people about my not so positive experience at dr. rueckls office. I decided to repost it and below is my nightmarish experience at dr reckless:
1/17/16
i came to dr rueckl as a recommendation from a peer of mine for under eye treatment. First off the clinic was difficult to find and was hidden in the back of a business plaza. And as soon as I came in his clinic, I got a bad feeling going in there. And I admit that I am partly to blame for the $250 consultation fee gone down the drain and time wasted, since my intuition was telling me to turn around and leave. Not only was the front receptionist rude and threw medical paperwork in my face so i can fill out but was also condescending. However what really surprised me was how dirty the clinic looked. A doctor's clinic should never look filthy, especially when you are doing procedures such as fillers and facials.I asked the doctor to help me get rid of some oil glands that I have under my eyes. Not only was he rude and basically gave me a lecture of how I'm being too vain and that he couldn't do s*** to help me out. But He said the only thing that would help with my condition would be accutane. However He didnt even bother to give me the prescription for accutane to help me. Not only that, after he was talking down on me about how my condition was not his problem, he hustled me out of the $250 consultation fee. Dr Rueckl, a dermatologist ,failed to give me a solution to my skin condition but was real quick to charge me the $250 for a 5 minute consultation. I don't mind paying top dollar for a good dermatologist, however make sure that your job is done right. I left in tears and was hustled out of my $ and would never go see Dr. Rueckl again! Dont let the 5 star positive comments fool you!
Las Vegas Dermatologist

If I could, Id leave a 1 star.