Truly Anxious for Eyelid Surgery, but It Was a Cakewalk, Everything Went Well! Surprised & I'm Happy - Las Vegas, NV

I had my upper and lower eye blef surgery May...

I had my upper and lower eye blef surgery May 2016, and was truly nervous and uncertain more and more as my surgery date approached, to the point of almost cancelling, I was nervous and questioned if I could go through an elective procedure that I truly wanted for many years. I kept thinking about all the scenarios that could go wrong whether my ill contribution, poor luck, etc.

Holy cow, the surgery was a cakewalk, and performed just how it was exactly to be, I was on a sedative/valium, and I believed I was coherent the entire time but the clinical team reminded me that I was on a valium. But I did it! The skin tissue puffy and with stitches, I could already see perfection, a great improvement. For even though I say verbally nothing is perfect, perfection was exactly what I was seeking and did receive.

After consults elsewhere, I had my consult March 2016 at the Lafranchi Center for upper and lower eye blef surgery. The consult was by both Dr. Lanfranchi himself, and his assistant.
Dr. Lanfranchi is a board certified facial plastic surgeon, and he was determining my expectations and perceptions along with presenting me with various treatment approaches and educating me on outcomes.

Other doctors in Las Vegas could have done my surgery for both more and less money, but I did NOT want a doctor who was doing vaginal rejuvenation, butt lift, etc, on the same day I’m getting my eye surgery. I am 43, not 23, I was looking for excellences, not a boob job. Also, some other doctors even generally board certified, let alone none were facial specialists. These doctors did hard sales with fancy words and creatively concealed that they were NOT board certified, some had a “liaisons” do their initial consultations (excuse me) . Their prices were sometimes more and exaggerated which I found to be a disservice to the ignorant and offensive to me.

The staff at Dr. Lanfranchi is like family, actually better than mine, there were no odd or abrasive personalities, everyone was kind to me, but even more so, they treated me like I was real and they had the natural normal ability to understand what I was articulating because they all had good perception. It was evident there was a good employee track record with these clinicians, one was there for over 10 years with this surgeon. The energy was harmonious, relaxed, and had good vibe, and I will not say that about other places in Las Vegas.

I always verbally said I was not looking for perfection, that nothing is perfect. But I got exactly what I wanted, perfection. And the price was reasonable and fair. Who cares if I’m wearing a 3 day run on same tee shirt, or expensive custom suit and Armani silk tie for special multi course dinner? However, I DO CARE THAT MY EYES LOOK GREAT when going pass mirrors every morning, sitting at the conference table, and engaging people throughout my daily life. I don’t need validation from others, and I can and just did treat myself to a gift I find more rewarding than a fancy car or any piece of garment. My eyes are so much improved, refreshed, and it’s funny, that I almost didn’t have the procedure or delayed another year.

I give my sincere thanks to the Lanfranchi Center. I am so thankful that you are in the Las Vegas area and performed my upper and lower eye blef surgery.
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon

This surgeon is a Brainiac with very strong clinical abilities and education/training from the NY/NJ/PA area. This surgeon is a facial specialist, and is very artful with his surgery, he just has creative ability and understanding of facial plastic surgery, because he is board certified in facial plastic surgery. There is no one better than him for upper/lower eye blef surgery. From all my homework and searches, this surgeon is the only board certified facial plastic surgeon that I know of in Las Vegas, and he was not using strong language or fancy adjectives, because he didn’t have too, nor was he trying to make hard sale, he didn’t have too.