Excellence in Liposuction by Skilled Board Certified Las Vegas Surgeon. - Las Vegas, NV

Dr. Orna Fisher is an excellent surgeon and is...

Dr. Orna Fisher is an excellent surgeon and is board certified as a plastic surgeon. Her work is nothing less than excellent quality.

On June 13th 2016 I had liposuction of each flank. In 2014, Dr. Fisher surgically contoured/reshaped my earlobes and that also was an excellent job which I am so thankful and happy with every day!
So to recap: my 2nd procedure with Dr. Fisher: June 13, 2013 at Red Rock Surgery Center on Sahara Avenue. My lengthy non-rushed professional consultation was at her office at Town Square, 6539 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV.

My surgery was at Red Rock Surgical Center, and there was an RN and Anesthetist directly working with me on a comfortable and familiar basis, along with other staff present too.

Dr. Fisher's fee was so believably fair, I’m afraid to say under value because I’d like to return to her in the future, and it included the surgical center, anesthesia, and compression garment. She educated me at the consultation, and at the surgical center, and the support staff reiterated the directions and protocol.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

It is now 10 days post June 13, 2016, and my swelling and bruising has greatly diminished! Pain has greatly diminished! Appearance is just 100% great, and I have not even yet achieved full recovery. Dr. Orna Fisher removed over 700 cc fat from each flank/back area in a very skilled manner. It doesn’t matter what special lipo cannula is utilized, but what does matter is the surgeon’s skills and abilities, and I can find no fault whatsoever looking in the mirror, and I am truly very happy. I had liposuction on my chest by a different doctor which I will not name, but I will say he was not board certified; so many doctors are hiding the fact that they are not board certified. If Dr. Fisher also performed liposuction on my chest, it would have been the excellent quality given past experience of my ear lobe surgery in 2014 and liposuction surgery of my flanks and back just June 13, 2016. I am sincerely thankful to Dr. Orna Fisher for being my surgeon, for being excellent in clinical abilities, and for the wonderful positive surgical outcomes. Thank you. To recap: 5 stars. I could text her, and she responds ASAP. Her clinical abilities are excellent. If you want perfection, you want Dr. Fisher. She has a beautiful consultation office at Town Square in Las Vegas. She is proactive and positive in the surgery setting even helping the RNs. I think she is great.