Dr. Lane Smith: Excellent Tummy Tuck, Lipo of Flanks, Inner & Outer Thighs - Las Vegas, NV

After interviewing a total of 4 plastic surgeons,...

After interviewing a total of 4 plastic surgeons, in Los Angeles, San Diego and the Las Vegas area, I decided to have my full tummy tuck and lipo of the flanks, inner and outer thighs with Dr. Lane Smith. He is a thorough, honest and detailed plastic surgeon. During my consultation he explained the process, drew on my stomach area and was very specific on what could be expedcted. Remember that no two bodies are the same, therefore results should be tailored to your body type. I have a short torso and not a great deal of laxity in the skin. Only two of the 4 plastic surgeons who I had consulted with told me that I should have a vertical scar with the typical horizontal scar hidden beneath my panty line. If I had went with another doctor and dismissed the idea of a vertical scar, then I would have had a higher horizontal scar and my underwear or bikini would not cover that scar. It's important to do your homework, ask questions and research, research, research.
An artistic eye and realistic results were EXTREMELY important to me and Dr. Lane Smith has just that. For me after reasearching for so long, I preferred a small vertical scar (because my belly button would not be able to be fully removed due to less skin laxity) with a very low horizontal scar that will be covered by my underwear. Dr. Lane Smith did exactly that and I could not be happier with his work. I am 5"4, weighed 122 and went into my surgery on July 12. I will be two weeks post op tomorrow.
The other thing I would like to mention are his staff. My patient coordinator, Jessica Estrada, is a wonderful and patient woman. When I got a little nervous (which is a HUGE understatement as I got closer to actual surgery day), she was wonderful, understanding and took such a logical approach which helped me. She always got back to me whenever I had any questions, responding even on her days off. Now, that is what I call excellent customer service! Dr. Crowley was my anesthesiologist, and what a gem. He called me 4 days prior to my procedure, we went over my medical history once again and I was impressed that he took the time to explain best practices and that if I follow them I would be less likely to have problems recovering. He was right, tomorrow it will be two weeks post op and I feel great! I want to thank Heidi, Desiree, and Shannon----they are wonderful woman who are compassionate and make up a great part of Dr. Lane Smith's team. I am so happy I decided to go with Dr. Lane Smith. If you want an excellent plastic surgeon, anesthesiologist, and staff than go see Dr. Lane Smith and his team.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lane Smith is articulate, thorough and puts his patients first. He listened to my concerns and was honest about what my expectations could be. He is such a great plastic surgeon, that you will have to wait to see him but to me that really didn't matter because once you do see him you are put first and as a patient I never felt rushed. I had my initial consult and my one week post op visit with Dr. Lane Smith and he never rushed through and I appreciate that. He is an excellent doctor and he wants to make his patients happy with their results. I could not have asked for a better experience.