Much Needed Fix from Liposuction Problem - Las Vegas, NV

I had Liposuction on my outer thighs years ago,...

I had Liposuction on my outer thighs years ago, but still had saddle bags there. They were smaller, but still there. Sigh. Tried mesotherapy - painful, waste of money, and the fat came back. Tried pretty much everything else, and no go. Read the reviews on Cool Sculpt and was unsure, but a Dr. that I was going to for laser hair removal was running a special and I decided why not try it. Melanie M. at Dr. Shah's office in Las Vegas did my procedure. It took longer than I expected - 2 visits, a couple of hours each. I really liked Melanie because she was a super big perfectionist about the whole thing - she kept positioning and repositioning the unit to make certain it was in exactly the perfect place to get the saddle bags. As for the procedure itself, I didn't think it was very painful. More irritating than anything, but definitely bearable. Towards the end I was really uncomfortable, but that was more the position my body was in than anything. Afterwards, she massaged the area, which felt weird. The area for me stayed bright red for about a week. It was numb for around a week, then started to have a deep muscle ache which lasted a couple of weeks. It does take a little while to notice any change. With me, the handful of fat I was able to grab started growing smaller. Also, the area started getting much smoother. It took about 2 months, but both saddlebags are almost completely flattened out now. I'm soooooooo much happier. Complete success - worked even better than I had hoped. Slim skirts now look amazing on me. Important to note - I am not a heavy person. I don't know how this would work for someone who had a lot of weight to lose. I do know that for spot reduction this was a miracle worker, and 1000 times easier than liposuction.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Melanie Munter at Dr. Shah's office Melanie is the best!!!!! I would go to her for anything!!!!!