Over the Moon About my Results! - Las Vegas, NV

I've never had any type of elective surgery before...

I've never had any type of elective surgery before so to say I was nervous about undergoing such a big procedure is an understatement. I had 5 consultations with different Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in Las Vegas and once I met with Dr. Hankins and his amazing staff, especially the warm and caring Bambi, I knew I was in good hands. The surgery went well, and my pain was very minimal. All the follow up visits were wonderful as I didn't ever feel rushed or uncared for. Dr. Hankins himself is a bit aloof not really the cracking jokes type but he is truly an artist. I've never been happier with my body and even with some healing issues, I would do it all over in a heartbeat. I'm 8 weeks out and I cannot believe that these are my perky pert breasts that look like they belong on a 25 year old. Cannot recommend Dr. Hankins and his staff highly enough!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hankins clearly takes his job and artistry very seriously. As I mentioned above he's not as charismatic as some of the other Dr's I met but in a way I liked that because I didn't feel like I was being sold procedures I didn't need. In fact I asked about additional procedures I thought I might need and he said they were unnecessary saving me money and cutting down on his profit. All my interactions were thorough and reassuring and he always made it clear that he would be available if I needed anything.