Breast Lift After 140+ Weight Loss - Las Vegas, NV

After losing over 140 pounds, I desperately need a...

After losing over 140 pounds, I desperately need a breast lift. The surgery went well and I felt great the night of surgery. After returning the next day to get my bandages removed, I knew I made the right choice. Even though my breasts were swollen and bruised, I couldn't believe how amazing my breasts looked. I'm about five weeks post-surgery and I absolutely love my new breasts. It was one of the best decisions of my life and definitely worth the money!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

After losing over 140 pounds, I seriously needed a breast lift. I had never had plastic surgery before so I did some research and found Dr. Bryson Richards. During my consultation, Dr. Richards and his staff were very nice, and more importantly to me, "down-to-earth". Dr. Richards thoroughly explained my procedure, recovery, and anticipated results. On the day of surgery, I was anxious, but Dr. Richard's positive attitude made my nerves disappear and my excitement grow. The surgery went well and I felt great that same night. Dr. Richards contacted me that night to make sure I was doing well. The day after surgery, I went in for my follow-up. As soon as my bandages were removed, I knew I had made the right decision. Even though I was swollen and bruised, I could already see immediate results. I had no issues with my recovery and, even though I made sure I allowed myself to rest and recover, I was pretty active from day 1. It's been just about five weeks since surgery and I am loving my results. Dr. Richards is a miracle worker!