32 Y.o. Mother Athletic Figure

I am scheduled for surgery. Not sure what size. ...

I am scheduled for surgery. Not sure what size. Thinking between 275 and 300cc. I am muscular 5'6" and weigh 140. A little nervous too, am I selfish, will it look okay, etc. The usual things mom's think i imagine. Has anyone travelled to get their b.a.? I am as doctors in my area have mixed reviews. Did it work okay for you to travel?

Surgery completed. Day 2

Dr. Richards was wonderful. The whole team is good natured and funny too. They make the process feel easy and make sure you feel safe. They ended up putting in 295 cc on the right and 275 cc on the left. I am very happy with the size. As they fluff and drop I imagine I will feel very happy with the size and they look very natural.

5 days post op

Day 5 update. Lots of rest and now I'm off pain meds. I finally tried on a swim top. It's the best feeling to actually fill it out. Still a bit sore but started massage today. And Im feeling better every day. Cheers to having boobs!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Very warm and friendly. The whole team was lovely. I felt at ease and very safe. I am pleased with the results. He listened to my needs and assessed what would look best based on them.