41 Yrs, Replace Saline 15 Year Old 380 CC Saline Implants - 1 Was Deflating (AKA Diflitty) NEW 600 CC Silicone - Las Vegas, NV

What a great experience from start to finish. This...

What a great experience from start to finish. This was my third consult of the day and the best by far. Bambi (OR Nurse) is amazing, her straight forward manner and honesty is award winning. Dr. Hakins was very helpful and answered all of my concerns and questions. He got me on the right path for size and style. I was concerned about going too big because I enjoy working out and didn't want to look frumpy/fat with larger implants.
Bambi started me off with 450 on one side and 500 on the other so we could get an idea of what I wanted. At the time, they both were a vast improvement over my current 380 and deflating one. After settling on a size, we met Susan the Patient Coordinator. She was also great to talk with and discuss my options. We were hoping to have the surgery done as soon as possible, and they had an opening the next Thursday. We decided to drive home and think about it. On our way home we decided that, yes, he was the right surgeon for us and that 600 CC HP Mentor were the perfect choice. Called the next day and booked the spot.
They have always either got us in right on time or early for every post op and check up since my operation.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon