64 5'6'' 190 Pounds - Want These - Las Vegas, NV

I'm 1 day pre op. I've been reading everyone's...

I'm 1 day pre op. I've been reading everyone's stories for 3 mths. I know I'm making the right choice now. I have Mentor 650 cc saline high profile smooth textur. under muscle done in 2004, they were gorgeous, I lost 60 pds so PS did a lift, implant,and tummy tuck. 12 yrs, I gained 50 pds back and now they're 40 H and hurting my neck and shoulders. I will try to post a pic after surgery.

1 day post op and feeling healthier already.

I just spend 1 hour writing this out and it disappeared. I'll do it again tomorrow, Thanks to all the beautiful and courageous women who post on this forum so other women can get the help they desire. God bless you all.

6 days post op

Nothing new to report, I can't do much, the pain is better, the breast look the same still taped up and drains are in. Not much out put from the drains, no fever, I think this is a good sign, no infection.

10 days post op

A little scary the way they look but hey I'm feeling better with no implants, lets pray these boobies start looking better. It's only been 10 days,
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Smith is doing the explant on Tuesday. Dr Rifley (who is now departed) performed the first surgery in 2004 Other then a great deal of pain immediately after the surgery, it all went well and I'm healing good. Dr Smith was an excellent PS. it's only been 1 day but so far so good. I have to say after 10 days and I've had so many questions and everyone in his office has been so sweet to me. Especially Shannon, I don't remember recovery when Dr Smith talked to me, but I'm looking forward to speaking to him next week, I need some answers to the why my breasts look this way. So for now I'm leaving the rating at 5 *****.