Always Wanted a BA. Las Vegas, NV

When I was searching for the right doctor for my...

When I was searching for the right doctor for my breast augmentation, I came across a review of Dr. Sohn that said she loved the outcome and he is a perfectionist. So I made my consult appointment with him and one other doctor. My overall experience with Dr. Sohn was five stars. I felt comfortable in his office and not only is he an amazing doctor, but a really likable person that gives full attention which made me completely comfortable to express what it was that I was looking for and I was confident in his recommendations. He looks to make your experience personal and I agree that is what I received. I felt comfortable going in an extra time to see the sizes again and I didn't change the size, I just wanted to see the implants again and that was totally ok. Surgery day went smoothly and everyone he works with was extremely nice and enjoyed being there. I am now just about 2 months from having the BA and I feel amazing and my breasts look amazing! They are exactly what I wanted and I am so glad Dr. Sohn was my doctor. I recommend for anyone looking, to go with Sohn because everyone deserves the best!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon