Super Happy with my Results! - Las Vegas, NV

From the first time I contacted Dr. Hankins'...

From the first time I contacted Dr. Hankins' office everything has been very professional. All of the staff are very sweet and well-informed and were able to answer any questions I had about the procedure. His nurses are the best! I changed my cc's about 3 times and never felt rushed in the office.

The procedure itself was even better. I think I was in at 1226 and woke up an hour later. As far as pain, it was very minimal. I was able to get out of bed and walk myself to the car. No issues washing my hair or raising my arms. I was back into the swing of things the next morning and stopped taking any pain killers by the following night. That's probably a testament to how gentle and skilled Dr. Hankins was during the procedure. I opted for over the muscle silicone implants and couldn't be happier. I've read so many horror stories about how over the muscle implants look terrible and unnatural, but I LOVE mine. They're super soft and look very natural. I'm so glad I trusted him and stayed over the muscle. I highly recommend Dr. Hankins and his staff!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

He was great and gave me exactly the results I wanted.