I Am One Happy, Bigger Breasted Girl!!

I'm almost 1 month BA post op and I absolutely...

I'm almost 1 month BA post op and I absolutely love the outcome so far. From the first consult up until now everyone at the office has been wonderful. You can really see that they all love what they do. Especially Bambi! She goes above and beyond to make sure you're taken care of. Since I've never had any sort of plastic surgery before I was terrified that I wasn't going to like the end result or wish that I had gone bigger/smaller. I even called the day before surgery panicking and thinking the size I picked was too small. Since I have a small body frame, both dr. Hankins and Bambi suggested I get 400cc HP silicone implants to maintain the "natural" look that I was wanting. I can't begin to express how happy I am that we went with that size. The recovery wasn't too bad. I don't do well with pain medication so I would take as minimal amounts as possible and the pain was actually pretty tolerable (Im not one to handle pain well.) I'm VERY satisfied with the whole experience. Each ad every day they look better and better.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon