Looking to Fill Up my Bras :-) - Las Vegas, NV

I am a 28 year old healthy female that has been...

I am a 28 year old healthy female that has been thinking about getting a breast augmentation procedure done since I was very young. I am not a blessed women with big boobs. I finally started looking into plastic surgery doctors that specialize in the procedure. I scheduled 5 appointments with top doctors all over Las Vegas, and as soon as I met Dr. Ryan Mitchell I knew he was my doctor. From Jess in the front, Laurita the nurse, and Dr. Mitchell I knew the entire team were very caring. Dr. Mitchell truly took the time to understand my needs and the desired of look I wanted to achieve with my breasts. He helped me decided what type of implant and size to go with my body type. Compared to the other doctors, whom made me feel like I was just a number and they did not take the time to explain the different of the implant types as far as silcone or saline, size to my body shape, and over/under the muscle. Dr. Mitchell made me feel like I had been going to him for a long time or even a friend.

Thank you Dr. Mitchell and staff I love my new boobs, and I am so happy I finally got them done.
Henderson Facial Plastic Surgeon