Breast Augmentation and Full Tummy Tuck

I am a mother of 2 beautiful daughters, and young....

I am a mother of 2 beautiful daughters, and young.. I am 19 years old. I know, everyone's always questioning why would you do a tummy tuck at such a young age? Well I honestly feel it's better to do it at a young age, especially when you're not planning on having any more children.. there's less risks of problems, and I just think it's worth the money if you do it while your still young..
Dr. richards (board-certified plastic surgeon) is amazing at what he does and I'm so happy I chose him for this huge life changing experience. I'm loving my results, my tummy tuck scar is very low, which I'm so happy about and of course the results will only get better as they heal.. Honestly, this has been the best experience of my life and I'm so glad I went forward with these procedures.

3 weeks post op

3 weeks and 2 days post op before all the swelling begins

Before photos

Just wanted to upload some photos I got from my doctor at my 5 week post op checkup today.. I didn't even realize how huge of a difference there was until now!! I'm SO happy with my results, all thanks to Dr. Richards!!!!

4 weeks post op

5 weeks post op

My results are getting better and better each day!! At first, I was so worried about my implants not dropping and not having any cleavage at all and like a bunch of other things but my implants are dropping more and more each week! They used to look small to me but as their dropping and fluffing, I'm starting to see a huge difference. I'm beginning to have cleavage and nice rounder boobs! I love my tummy tuck so much.. I can't wait til my 6 week mark so I can hit the gym!! :))

More pic updates (week 5)

I feel like I'm annoying my doctor

Does anyone else feel this way? Like your a bother? Lately I've been feeling like I have a seroma, and my doctor has checked me twice so far for any seromas but I wanted to check to be 100% sure with a CT scan before going in another time for him to check.. his office seems to be getting annoyed with me as well... Although, I really hope not! I didn't mean to annoy anyone, I just really wanna be sure I don't have a seroma.. certain areas of my lower abdomen has that fluid wave look when I tap on it and there's a little pouch of what seems like fluid right above my scar line.. ????

Week 7 update

Week 7 update

Pic update of boobies in a cute non-push-up bra

Pic update (8 weeks post op)

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon