Breast Augmentation and Full Tummy Tuck

I am a mother of 2 beautiful daughters, and young....

I am a mother of 2 beautiful daughters, and young.. I am 19 years old. I know, everyone's always questioning why would you do a tummy tuck at such a young age? Well I honestly feel it's better to do it at a young age, especially when you're not planning on having any more children.. there's less risks of problems, and I just think it's worth the money if you do it while your still young..
Dr. richards (board-certified plastic surgeon) is amazing at what he does and I'm so happy I chose him for this huge life changing experience. I'm loving my results, my tummy tuck scar is very low, which I'm so happy about and of course the results will only get better as they heal.. Honestly, this has been the best experience of my life and I'm so glad I went forward with these procedures.

3 weeks post op

3 weeks and 2 days post op before all the swelling begins

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Richards is amazing. He's amazing at what he does. He helps to make you as comfortable as possible. He listens to what you want. And he definitely knows what he's doing.. I'm so happy I went with his suggestions instead of my own. I love my results! And like I said, they'll only get better as they heal. His staff are amazing as well. They try their best to answer all your questions as well as making you feel welcomed. Dr Richards is really good with responsiveness via text message after surgery.. The payment process was quick and easy. Wait times vary but so far, overall, an amazing experience with dr Richards and his staff.. Still have more follow ups to come!