38 Year Old Mom of Twins Daughters and a Son - Las Vegas, NV

Dr. Garcia has the most incredible bedside manner,...

Dr. Garcia has the most incredible bedside manner, and makes you feel totally at ease. He answered all my questions before, during and after the procedure was complete. What I love about Dr. Garcia is his expertise in other fields, he was a trauma surgeon before he started doing plastic/cosmetic surgery and that makes him all the more talented and experienced. I trust him completely and am so happy with the outcome of my surgery! Everything was flawless and I highly recommend him to anyone seeking any cosmetic adjustments.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Garcia is more than five stars! He is the best doctor, and even more than that, remarkable human being around! He has a great sense of humor, and knows how to make patients feel at ease, while being direct and truthful with them about what will look good and what will not. He volunteers his time with the LVMPD SWAT team and he is dedicated to helping others. Highly recommend him!