34 Years Old, 2 Kids Always Wanted to Do This - Las Vegas, NV

Like I said in my title, I've always wanted to get...

Like I said in my title, I've always wanted to get my breast done. I've always been small in my breast area. Once I had kids they were still the same but this time shaggy and far apart from each other. I had a couple of my friends reffer me to Dr. Cambeiro. Once I had the money I went ahead and schedule a consultation. That same day I set the surgery date, a month later I had my new boobies. It's been 4 weeks now and as time goes by my breast looks better and better. I still have 2 more weeks for my full recovery and I can't wait to see my final result. I'm so happy to have found Dr. Cambeiro and his staff.... He loves what he does and he staff are so friendly you feel right at home. I can definitely say this is the best decision I've ever made in my life. My first time doing a actually cosmetic surgery and I love it! Thank you again to my wonderful Dr. Cambeiro and his staff.

Sincerely.. Jasmine
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cambeiro is very patient, nice and friendly. He wants to hear what you would like to have done... Then he gives you his opinion about the whole conversation you will have with him. He made me feel so comfortable from the moment he walked in the door. My nerves stopped immediately.