34 Years Old, 2 Kids, Needed a Little Fix. Las Vegas, NV

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was always small chested but overall happy with...

I was always small chested but overall happy with my breast size however after having 2 kids and breastfeeding I felt like I needed a little help. I decided to research breast augmentation and also asked my OBGYN who she would recommend to point me in for right direction for a plastic surgeon. Sure enough Dr. Jeffrey Roth was on top of her list so I scheduled a consultation right away.
From the moment I stepped into Dr. Roth's office I knew I was in good hands. His staff was helpful and informative with any questions I had and also very polite and friendly, which made me feel so comfortable!
When I met Dr. Roth for my consultation he was very professional and also made me feel comfortable. Dr. Roth listened to my every concern and need I had with going through a breast augmentation. He took his time with me which was nice so I knew he was the right doctor to perform my breast augmentation.
The day of surgery I remember being so nervous since I've never dealt with this kind of surgery before besides my 2 c sections and I remember Dr. Roth standing right besides me holding my hand and comforting me as I'm getting my anesthesia. His bedside manner is the greatest which was very comforting. I am extremely pleased with the size of my breasts now!! I went from a 34b (small b) to a
32dd, I am one very lucky and happy patient!

Forgot to mention info about my implants

I received 450cc high profile silicone implants under the muscle
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Roth was always there for my follow up appointments after having my surgery which was nice. He took his time with me on every appointment and told me to call with any additional questions or concerns I might have. Thank you Dr. Roth and staff for all that you have done for me, I appreciate everything!