34 Years Old, 1 Daughter, 500cc's - Las Vegas, NV

Currently I'm 4 days post op. I'll start from...

Currently I'm 4 days post op. I'll start from Consultation day. Consultation with Dr. Bryson went well. Dawn his patient coordinator is caring and personable. Dr. Bryson went over photos with me. I liked how the 450 to 500cc's looked so he will decide in surgery which one looks best without me looking top heavy. My first impression on the doctor was he had a very caring, personable personality with genuine smiles. I liked him from the start, no issues. About me: Stats I'm 5'2 110 pounds. Pre op 34 b deflated. Fast forward to surgery day. It was straightforward get naked get ready for new boobies. The registered nurse seemed new she was the only one I felt needed to be more caring. She made me feel rushed and did not insert the needle to my arm correctly. The anesthesiologist was awesome he had a sense of humor and made me feel at ease, I put the oxygen over my mouth and bam woke up with boobies and my tape wrap. My partner picked me up. I felt pretty good the pain level was about a 5 with just some pressure on my chest. Not too much. I felt good, arrived home and rested. I took 1 Valium, then in the middle of the night my breasts started to be in lots of pain so I immediately took my hydrocodone just 1. After I felt much better and fell right to sleep. I waited to take the hydrocodone since I do not like pain medication that makes you drowsy. I also iced my breasts the first day. Day 2, I iced my breasts and only took Tylenol. It felt most uncomfortable trying to get out of bed as I had to use my stomach muscles and chest muscles felt in pain getting up so my boyfriend helped get me out of bed. I also had my mom come down to help me. Day 3 breasts sore, felt like I had lots of milk in both breasts, only took Tylenol. Oh and ofcourse I've taken antibiotics all days. I'll post photos up to day 4 :) and I'll continue to post reviews about my breasts journey as time goes along. Day 4 today I woke up with a minor headache and a tight upper back. I'll have my boyfriend give me a massage later;)

12 days post op

Loving my results :) I'm still in recovery so I am tired at times through out the day. I used to workout 5 times a week so have to wait a few more weeks till I have more energy and am healed a bit more. I'm taking it easy only leisurely walks. But I am absolutely loving my results! Dr. Richards is the best ????

Dr Richards is the best!

Dr richards is the best! I don't know why there are question marks in previous post that is a typo so to clarify - Dr Richards is the best! I'm very happy so far with my results :)
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Doctor was very personable, genuine person, made me feel very comfortable.