31, 2 Kids, 145lbs 36A Cup - Las Vegas, NV

I had my consultation last week with Dr. khorsandi...

I had my consultation last week with Dr. khorsandi. I was not planning on scheduling my surgery that day I had been to one other plastic surgeon for consultation. He is a really down to earth person who will make you feel comfortable to express all your insecurities. I ended up scheduling my BA for September 15 he made me feel like he's the surgeon for me!

Size

Dr Khorsandi suggested 500cc since I do have a wide chest and lots of room! I loved the 3d imaging he showed me :)) My husband was thinking I should go maybe 550cc after we read they are not as big since it will be under the muscle. I'm having 500cc Natrelle under the mucle crease . I have been reading so many reviews I was confident about the size now I'm doubting....

My little boob countdown :)

I have been waiting for this day a long time! I had my blood work appointment change for one day later to see Dr. khorsandi one more time just to go everything for peace of mind. Can't wait I'm not going to lie I'm a bit nervous of the recovery but I'm sure it will be worth it!!

3 more weeks!! Any pre op tips would be great :) I haven't bought anything yet what should I start getting??

I have been reading about gels, neck pillows, arnica pills lol. I don't know anyone personally that has gotten a beast augmentation so any tips would be greatly appreciated. I have my pre op next week on the 1st :)) I'm excited but I'm starting to get a bit nervous. The whole thing about having something in my body started to freak me out a bit but I'm guessing that's normal I mean I knew what I wanted when I signed up for this. I just want to have boobs and skip the next month lol

Pre-op ??

I had my pre op today met with my doctor one more time! Finalized on the size and profile. I signed the waivers and made my final payment. Love that my medicine will be delivered to me and they will provide with all the times for post surgery. I'm excited 2 more weeks!! :)

Natrelle inspira

Okay so when I first scheduled my surgery I was set to have the new Natrelle inspira implant which the more I read about the more I got excited! Unfortunately when I went in for my preop today my doctor said they are in such high demand my size would not be available on my planned surgery date. My job would not reschedule my week off so I cannot change the date. Now I can't stop thinking about it. I'm sure the Natrelle implant he is going to use is great but I just really wanted that new implant ....

Meds are here!!

So today it's all more real the pharmacy delivered all the meds. Even though they called me today from my doctor, something happened with my bloodwork and I have to go in tomorrow and do it qgain. Hope that doesn't push my surgery back because I can't reschedule at work :/

Can't wait to have boobs!!!

Surgery in the A.M!!!

My surgery is scheduled at 7 am in a couple hours and I couldn't be any more restless!! The anesthesiologist called today asked me a couple questions like if I was on a my medication and stuff. It was very quick made it all kind of sink in more ... But I'm super nervous about being in surgery yet I just want to be on the other side!! More than anything I hope a have an easy recovery.. Next time I write on here I'll be having my new boobs :) .

Surgery day

Hi everyone I had to be at the hospital by 6 since I had my surgery scheduled at 7 am. They gave me a pregnancy test took me back to change and got me in a back. The took my stats and after my husband was let in with me. My doctor is such a nice person his vide is amaZing. If I was nervous it sure went away when he spoke to me. I headed for surgery about 7:15 it was about an hour . When I woke up I felt this crazy pressure that I still have but my medicine is helping me rest. Tomorrow I go back to see my Doctor. :) I feel great the pressure can be a bit much at about A 7. I'm still happy I did this! Can't wait to see them!!

Love them already!

Just came back from seeing my doctor he said they look great and I have to agree. Taking off the bandages was such a relief on the pressure :)

How long do they take to drop???

It's my third day post op not much change their still like the last photo. Just wondering when will see some change!??and another thing I don't know if it tmi but I haven't gone poop and I'm really bloated! has anyone had this problem???

Progress

The sleeping at an angle has to be the worst part of it all!! Oh and I've experienced morning boob that sucks too...

3 weeks post op!!

I had my 3 week post week my doctor and assistants were as funny and lovely as always. I had steri-strips places.i feel great no complications no pain I only took my pain killer the first week and muscle relaxer for about 4 more more days :). Boobs are still high but that's my fault for not wearing the bandana much as I should I guess I'm just so busy all the time with work .. Kids and you know how it can be :). I am sooo happy I went though with it I love my boobs and hubby does too!!

First time being sized!

I'm so tired of sport bras so I decided to purchase a bra with no underwire. I love the bra and I love my new boobs!!! No complications no pains everything is good.

Breast Augmentation :)

I have thought about having a breast augmentation for over 10 years. So happy to finally have done wish I would of done it sooner :) When I met Dr Khorsandi I knew that I was in good hands and that he would be my doctor. He made me feel comfortable with my decision and confident to go through with it.

2 months post op!

My girl are are amazing I love them! I don't have any discomfort or shooting pains sometimes some people say they do. My scar is healing so good! I'm very happy. I'm able to wear under wired now and here I am in a 36DD from Victoria secret:) no regrets!!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy with my decision to have Dr. Khorsandi perform a procedure I had been thinking about doing for over 10 years!! My results are amazing , the experience itself was great always felt comfortable with Dr Khorsandi and staff. There is no doubt that if I ever needed another procedure done I would definitely go back to him.