29 Yrs Old - 34A to 375cc Silicone Inspira - Las Vegas, NV

Day 1 - a breeze. Still had range of motion. Pain...

Day 1 - a breeze. Still had range of motion. Pain on a scale of 1 to 10 was a 6.
Day 2 - pain slowly increasing and range of motion decreased.
Day 3 - slight muscle spasms but I can sit up on my own. They're starting to take shape.
It has only been a few days since surgery but I will update as things happen.

Day 4

Easier to sit up and move. I'm able to lift my arms slowly and put my hair up. Spasms haven't been bad today.

Day 6

Feeling good today but went to bed with some soreness on my left breast near the "sideboob" area. The area is still also pretty numb. Went out for dinner last night so maybe too much walking around. Took 1 pain pill when I woke up this morning so hopefully that helps!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Reynolds was phenomenal. He explained everything in the consultation. He answered all of my questions before I could even ask them. So far my experience with him and his staff has been outstanding. The future is bright for his practice and I will definitely be referring others to him. Feel free to contact me with questions regarding my experience.