29 Years Old, Mother of 3, Needed Fullness and Just a Little Nipple Lift - Las Vegas, NV

I went with a 450cc moderate plus profile silicone...

I went with a 450cc moderate plus profile silicone implant with a dual plane release to accomplish a little bit of an upward lift of the nipple. I am only 3 weeks post op and I would say that's exactly what I got. I am so impressed with the look Dr. Sohn achieved and I still have so much more healing and dropping to go. I started between an A and B cup at 5'3", being that I'm only 3 weeks post op I'm not sure what cup size I'll end up, but I am very happy with the size achieved.

Still soooo happy!

I am happier and happier every single day with the results Dr. Sohn gave me!! They are perfect and exactly what I had envisioned! I am 4 weeks post op today and healing beautifully. I have not had a single complication along the way and the implants are really settling nicely. Pics attached are before pics and current (4 weeks PO) afters.

No lift... just implants

Just realized my review says I had a breast lift with implants. I did not have a lift. I have dual plan placement implants only. Not sure how, or if I can edit that.

3 months post op

I am currently 3 months post op. I am still absolutely in love with my results. I am feeling 100% back to normal by now. My implants have settled amazingly. My scarring is very minimal. It is still pink/red due to it being a new scar but it is very thin, small, and flat. Dr. Sohn achieved literally EXACTLY what I had in mind. I know a lot of people say to not have expectations of perfection, and I didn't, but Dr. Sohn definitely gave me perfection!!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sohn and his staff have been absolutely amazing. Dr. Sohn makes you feel like his only patient ALL day. He will spend as much or as little time with you as needed. He is so amazing with giving you so much info that it's almost not even necessary to ask questions. His patient coordinator, Susan, is just as amazing and sweet. I had an unforeseen injury occur before my surgery date and she was so amazing with working with me on rescheduling my procedure more than once due to changes in my injury healing process. There has been absolutely no wait time at any of my appointments. The office is clean and comfortable. I am so happy with my results even being only 3 weeks post op. I would recommend Dr. Sohn to anyone!