28 Yo, Bf, 32B Before 550/600cc Natrelle Silicone Gel - Las Vegas, NV

I am 28 years old, mother of a 5 year old who I...

I am 28 years old, mother of a 5 year old who I breast fed for 10 months. After having my son and breastfeeding I've lost a lot of my "fullness". I am currently a 32B, and I don't fill the whole cup. What I want to achieve is a full D/DD bra size. I'm going with 550/600cc Natrelle silicone implants.

4 day countdown!

Feeling a little nervous, not sure if I'm going too big. I don't want to be over a DD so I can still find sexy bras easily. Has anyone who is a 32B gotten 550-600cc HP silicone implants? What bra size did you end up fitting after dropping/fluffing? Here's my 3D image from my PS office during my consultation.

Got my meds! Only 3 days away!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khorsandi was the second Doctor I had a consultation with. He took measurements, 3D images, and took into consideration one breast was bigger than the other. We decided 550cc in one and 600cc in the other. I love the technology he used, you get a good idea of what your breasts will look like after surgery. The first doctor I consulted with didn't take measurements, only had me try on the implant in a sports bra, and didn't even mention anything about one beast being bigger than the other. Dr. Khorsandi made me feel very comfortable in knowing I'm in good hands. Will post before pics soon. 8 day countdown 'til surgery!