Breast Augmentation, 27 Years Old

Dr. Sohn and his team have exceeded my...

Dr. Sohn and his team have exceeded my expectations! I've been thinking about a breast augmentation for five years and none of the doctors that I have met in the past have made me feel as comfortable as dr Sohn. He knew the exactly what I wanted which allowed me to put full confidence in him. His surgical tech, Evelyn, was also very informative and made me feel at ease at every single appointment leading up to the surgery. I can't thank Dr. Sohn (and team) enough for their impressive work! I honestly and truly had the best experience from the best doctor!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sohn made me feel very comfortable from my very first consultation to my post op appointment. The night of my surgery he personally reached out to me to Ask how I was feeling which was really nice because it shows that he genuinely cares for his patients. I recommend Dr. Sohn 100% and will refer all of my family and friends to him!