27 Year Old No Kids Just Much Needed - Las Vegas, NV

Much needed breast augmentation, I had small,...

Much needed breast augmentation, I had small, saggy breasts with a large chest cavity and looked very unproportioned. Dr. Richards was awesome!!! I knew he was the surgeon I wanted immediately at my consultation because I had seen numerous surgeons, but he stuck out and didn't try to up sell me on anything. He was completely honest and made me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. It took a bit for my implants to fall, but Dr. Richards constantly reassured me that they would fall and to keep doing my massaging. I did have a big implant 600cc under the muscle. After my implants finally dropped they look great and he wven gave me a great deal on some cream for scaring because my skin is very sensitive and it is healing slower than most. The cream is working great!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Richards is the best surgeon and he really did a great job. This was my first surgery ever and I was a bit nervous, but he did everything to make me feel comfortable and had great bed side manner. I am a nurse in the medical field and I would definitely recommend him to anyone because he is a great physician that does what's best for the patient. I am happy with my results and my breasts look great!