24 Years Old 375/400 Cc Under Muscle Round Silicone Gel with a Minor Nipple Lift - Las Vegas NV

I just had my surgery last night. All I can say...

I just had my surgery last night. All I can say was that Dr Smith and his entire staff was all the way up to the best! Pre op I was a 32b 108 pounds 5ft I went 375 cc on my left breast and 400 cc on my right. Had a minor nipple lift just to make my breast rounder didn't need it but it I'm already paying to get my breast done might as well make them perfect!:) I don't know my current bra size yet because I'm still using the surgical bra. But I will keep updating photos within the coming weeks. So far I love my breast and hope the results keep getting better. For those who live in Las Vegas I definitely recommend Dr. Smith!

Day 2

Can you believe I feel so alive already? Omg I went to school it was peachy but keep in mind all I did was study. I had my boyfriend take me to school and drop me off. My classmates grabbed my school bag and helped open the doors for me. Pain? What pain honestly the only time I felt pain was right after surgery other than that I haven't felt any pain except for pressure and soreness the pictures I posted look weird because of the angle but I can already tell they look different from yesterday. It'll be exactly 2 days op tonight at 9 pm :))

Day 3

Feeling more and more like myself, I feel like my boobs look bigger as the days come lol

Day 3

Definitely feeling myself omg I love having boobs :))

Today marks day 5

I feel good I really do. The only thing that sucks is I can't lit anything heavy or workout but hey the wait is worth it:)

1 week post op

Just wanted to show you guys how nicely they're looking after just one week :))

Day 11

Sorry for not posting lately I've just been really busy. Okay so I am now 11 day post op. I feel great! I went back to work yesterday (food server) had no pains or problems just at end of shift back started feeling a little sore. I went to my 1 week post op appointment with Dr. Smith he told be to go bra less for 3 weeks. Apparently my breast are still very high (very perky breast pre op) also has me massaging my breast 2x a day outward and up and down. He says my breast are getting close to quickly but that massaging and being bra less for 3 weeks should fix that ;) I honestly love my boobs LOVE them! And let's just say my boyfriend does too ;) my incisions don't hurt still healing of course have to apply antibiotic ointment on them twice a day

2 weeks

It is officially 2 weeks since I had my surgery, I can honestly say I can do more and more every day that passes. I tried on a bra today ended up being 32DD/DDD
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Smith is very knowledgable and knows what he's doing I had other consultations with other doctors who did great work by had a terrible personality and when I spoke to smith I knew he was the one for me. He answers every question and concern I have thoroughly and with as much detail as possible. Doesn't rush you and really makes you understand the procedure and makes you feel comfortable. I definitely recommend him. His whole staff was awesome beginning from his nurse anesthesiologist and medical assistant everyone of them gets 5 stars !