115lbs 450cc - Las Vegas, NV

Im bearly 11hrs post surgery the pain was only...

Im bearly 11hrs post surgery the pain was only really bad when i couldn't keep the pain killers down. Im sensitive to strong meds considering i never use them. when i first got there I was super nervous. Im the type of person that will pass out doing blood work. So this whole proceeder was scarier than exciting but Dr lane and his staff were amazing and super comforting. Dr lane has done a few on my friends boobs and they all have amazing super natural looking boobs. He'll give you what you want if you want the fake look but he's one of the best at the natural look. I hope my experience can help others. i got 450cc under the muscle with a moderate high profile im 5'1 , 115 lbs im hoping to be a BIG D:) i might end up a lil bigger than that but im ok wih that.

I wanna see!!!

I cant wait to get this grama bra off. Ill be taking a look for the first time in an hr. I cant wait.

Day 1

They look so weird but that's expect 20 hrs post surgery

Day 3

Feeling much better today is day 3. They look a little better today. I go back to work tomorrow i dont do much besides some light walking so i think ill be ok.

Pictures day 3

pictures day 3

Day 6

Boobs still dropping pain is very minimal. They are starting to fluff and drop i cant wait for the end result.

9 days post

Drop baby drop. Still really high and hard as a rock looking better every day

Day 9

Day 9 post I didn't get to post the pictures yesterday

Day 12

2 weeks anniversary

I wish they would just drop already. They are still super high they look like there going to be huge when they finally drop.

15 days post surgery

My right (your left) looks bigger and higher I'm getting a lil concerned :( i hope they drop with symmetry ????????

17days post

19 days

C cup sometimes D. At Victoria secret im usually a D i found these at tj max for a good price. Every week is so much better than the last cant wait for them to be all settled in.

23 days