BBL

Hi Dolls! So I have booked my BBL for June! With...

Hi Dolls! So I have booked my BBL for June! With Dr. Richards here in Las Vegas. I have never had a big butt although having a baby helped me some. My surgery date is so close and I'm super excited and scared at the same time! Well more like nervous. I been doing a lot of research and I'm confident of my Dr. But also really like Lane Smith is anyone going with Dr. Bryson Richards? Past experience etc? Or Dr. Smith I will Include some wish pics I'm 5'5 194lb hoping to be 179lb by surgery date *working my butt off literally lol

FORGOT TO MENTION

I am 26 :) and first week i have lost 6lb. Like i said goal is to weigh 179lb by surgery day. Considering i lost 6lb the first week i dont doubt i wont hit that number. I just need to make sure ill have enough fat to extract!!! So if i keep losing so much so fast im stoping this diet haha the booty is more important.

ONE MORE MONTH

So today i purchased airline tickets for a friend who will be flying from out of town to take care of me. The dr. said not much help is needed after a bbl maybe only for a few days. But no driving for two weeks. I do have a son who i will be getting about 5 days after surgery. Any recommendations and how long should i have someone around for help? She will be flying back a week after my surgery.

RealTalk

Is it just me or does everyone else spend everyday looking at real self, im obsessed. Sunday will be exactly to the date of my surgery. I consider it my mothers day gift. Happy Mommy's Day to all the mothers on real self.

Pre OP

So yesterday was my pre op. I was a bit dissapoinment due to the fact that i only met with Dawn, Dr. Richards' Assistant/coordinator (he was in surgery) part of me wanted to be reassured from the doctor that everything will be okay and hear him tell me once more that he estimates 800cc per cheek. Well on to the actual appointment Dawn is great at what she does, she answers all your questions and takes time to explain things. We filled out documents, She told me how i would not be able to eat after 12pm the day prior to surgery nor drink anything (i dont know how i will do it). I explain to her how i wanted to lose 10lb more prior to surgery she suggested for me not to so the doctor could have more fat to take out. I currently now weight around 184b and im 5'5. She also provided me with arnica pills for prior to surgery and arnica gel for after. As of right now i need to get my blood work done, go turn in my prescriptions and sign up for Las Vegas Surgical Center (Dr. Rirchards does not have his own facility as of yet since he is so new to vegas) but i feel safe knowing we will be at a surgical center. My surgery is super early but i am greatful since i will be his first patient. Dawn stated due to it being body sculpturing procedure is long around 4hrs. Lastly i paid off the surgery and now i am more than excited! Hope all goes well and i get the results i want. OH YEAH! I also need to email her my wish pics. :D

Tomorrow is the big day!

Before pic :)

1 Day PO

Man! Let's see well so far so good. The surgical center at Sahara were amazing. They took great care of me and the staff was super friendly. (Doc just moved to Vegas and will start operating in his office until August) as of right now the hardest part of the procedure has been my arms and how swollen they are from the lipo. My ass isn't looking huge which I expected but I do see volume and according to the measuring tape it's 3inch bigger. But let's talk about my hips though I feel as if the doctor gave me hip for days :D. I love it! And so needed them. My Waist feels so tiny and this is me being swollen. I will keep you all updated and let's hope waist goes down and ass stays at 45" :).

Post day 3

Can I rate my doctor a 5 star now!! I have not yet because I'm only on day 3 but already do I see the difference I am
Beyond happy and excited to see how my butt ends up. I hope I don't lose volume but it's too soon to tell. So far I am so happy with my results.

1 week PO

Today was my one week post op :) I was able to see myself naked. & daaaamm I look good :D Dr. Richards is so amazing! And proud of his work. Love him! I think he was more excited to see my results than myself haha I ended up going to Victoria secret after for a walk and bought lingerie. Got home and finally showered (technically you can shower the day after surgery but I was scared because the drain was still in) so I waited until today when it came off. I also took off all my bandages and I feel so much better. Less swelling (I also applied my arnica gel) can wait to continue to see the progress and return to the gym for hundreds of squats!

I want to cry

How is it that so much change can happen in a week :( :( The picture with the skirt was taken a week ago (with my garment on) and today I took my three week pictures. I feel so sad and discourage and maybe it's too soon but how have I lost so much volume so soon. My friend told me "yeah but look at your back, your arms and stomach got smaller" no duh! But I don't want to hear none of that. This surgery was not meant for me to look skinnier but to have some booty. I wasn't asking to look like Nikki minaj but taking pictures today and seeing my butt look so similar to my before is so upsetting. I have another post op in a few weeks maybe I'll get the so called "fluff" by then and If not I hope my dr. Can tell me something to make me feel better. Maybe seeing my before pics will help :'(

Hiiiii!

Okay so before the surgery I read what a roller coaster of emotions this was going to be (I didn't think it would Happen to me but it did) I swear you need to be mentally prepare for it. One day it feels like "was it worth it" and others I'm like damn I look good. So with that said I'm no longer in last week stage of waaah this sucks. I went out a few times and both days was WOW! My friend And I noticed when I would pass by guys would literally stop and look back at it. The next day's friends came from out of town and we took them to a bar where it was mostly African Americans. One of the guys said "I can't believe you haven't been with a black guy with that big ass" haha I went to say "I don't have a big ass"(umm wake up lady you do now!). So with that said stay strong during the process it truly changes every other second. The changes you might not notice but trust others will. Oh yeah! N them hips omagawd

You can see my back curve!

;)

Body suites are my fave now
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon