Anxious and Excited!

I am a mother of four children, 14, 12, 9 & 2....

I am a mother of four children, 14, 12, 9 & 2. I am honestly not completely unsatisfied with my body I would just love to have my figure back.. after having babies and to be honest.. not hitting the gym like I should have, I have developed a "square" or "box" shaped behind, or figure really.. so I am hoping to regain my girly figure!

14 days till the big day..

My nerves are running crazy.. mixed emotions. Excited and scared all at the same time.

Pre~op..

Today was my pre op appointment.. needless to say I'm so scared.. I've had other procedures done but this one is a bit more intense.. I'm looking forward to this all being over with! My doctor told me he really thinks he can only get 350cc-500cc into each cheek. I'm hoping that it's enough. I really feel like it's going to be a perfect amount for what I am desiring. I would just rather have more to mess with rather less? Oh well. Regardless I know I will love my results! 7 days until my procedure. Miss new booty!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I had gone to Dr. Sohn June of 2015 for my second breast augmentation, I was so obsessed with his talent after that, his work is superb and his bedside manner is 100%. He specializes in Lilo Sculptor so it was a no brainer for me to consider him for my procedure.