I'm 5'2 with 2 kids and looking for a doctor - Las Vegas, NV

Im forsure getting liposuction done on my stomach...

Im forsure getting liposuction done on my stomach enough to make it look alot better but i have that fatty pouch and some loose skin on my tummy so im wondering if i would need to get extreme liposuction and a small tummy tuck to be happy with my results? My goals is to be able to see my belly button how i use to before i had kids as well as having a flat one with curvs.What would i need done to not only restore my stomach but my body to give me some sexy curve? Also can i get breast implants and a bbl at once? ???????? im hoping to be able to get(BA, bbl, lipo)done all at once next year2017 feb. I will post body shots that i wish to get similar results.

Young mom of 2 looking to get a mommy makeover for my birthday ????

I chose to look for a doctor in las vegas instead of going out of state. I think its best for me to stay close to the doctor i choose to do work on me.I want to get breast implants forsure. But would like to get little by little more for the results i want.
Im now a 32/34a